Volvo Trucks North America recently confirmed that 11 dealership locations in the U.S. and Canada have completed its vigorous sales and service training and facility upgrades needed to become Volvo Trucks Certified Electric Vehicle (EV) Dealerships, marking significant progress toward the company’s commitment to advancing the electrification of the commercial trucking industry.
The certification of Kriete Truck Centers in Wisconsin and Transport Equipment in Montana adds two new states to Volvo Trucks’ already robust North American dealer support network for battery-electric trucks, which now includes 47 certified dealership locations across 22 states and three Canadian provinces, with some locations yet to be announced publicly.
The newly certified dealers are:
- Coffman Truck Sales, Aurora, Ill.
- Gerry’s Truck Centre, London, Ontario.
- McMahon Truck Centers, Columbus, Ohio.
- M&K Truck Centers, Summit, Ill.
- Mid-Ontario Truck Center, Maple, Ontario.
- Nextran Truck Center, Kansas City, Mo.
- Northwest Equipment Sales, Boise, Idaho.
- Kriete Truck Centers, Madison, Wis.
- S&S Truck Sales, Lima, Ohio.
- TransEdge Truck Centers, Allentown, Pa.
- Transport Equipment, Missoula, Mont.