The Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association (PACA) announced its second Emerging Leaders Academy (PELA) participants graduated during the association’s annual meeting and 40th anniversary celebration in Hershey, Pa.
Selected by the PELA Board of Trustees, participants engaged in a 10-month hybrid program consisting of both online and in-person educational sessions and networking opportunities aimed at elevating potential leaders in the aggregates, concrete and cement industries, along with industry partners such as consulting engineers, equipment dealers and manufacturers, admixtures, service providers, and more.
Led by instructor and facilitator Greg Coker, class members had the opportunity to meet key industry and legislative leaders throughout the commonwealth, tour member company plants and facilities, and learn valuable leadership and life skills they can now bring back to the benefit of their company and peers.
“The tools and resources the PELA program provides for our future leaders are hands down the best in the aggregates, concrete and cement industries,” said PACA Board President and CEO Peter Vlahos. “From the start of the program through their capstone presentations, the 2022 PELA class has shown creativity, drive, growth, and a willingness to build and connect not only their companies but their communities for years to come.”
The 2022 PELA graduates:
- Michael Beury, Kemper Equipment.
- Aaron Christ, New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co. Inc.
- Ted Fegely, New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co. Inc.
- Ryan Fink, Keystone Cement Co.
- Michael Forte, Delaware Valley Concrete Co. Inc.
- Joe Kim, Earthres Group Inc.
- Dillyn Lyons, Centre Concrete Co.
- Richard Masters, Masters RMC Inc.
- Nicky Morrison, Allan Myers.
- Chris Rodkey, Union Quarries Inc.
- Sunni Snyder, Central Builders Supply Co.
- Jenifer Spang, Civil & Environmental Consultants Inc.
- Adam Veldhuizen, Mellott Co.
- Nicholas Whitaker, Keystone Cement Co.
- Greg Willi, New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co. Inc.
- Tasha Williams, Centre Concrete Co.
- Eran Willis, Byler Materials Group.
- Andrew Wittle, York Building Products.
- Taylor Young, Specialty Granules LLC.
PACA said it would like to thank the PELA Board of Trustees and companies who made the program possible through their generous support of time and resources:
- Chris Wright, Union Quarries Inc.
- Jason Blasé, Conewago Ready Mix.
- Lisa Stephen, Wayne Concrete/Wayne Gravel Products.
- Vince Pagano, Highway Equipment & Supply Co.
- Rod Martin, Martin Stone Quarries Inc.
- Megan Dennis, Skelly and Loy Inc., a Terracon Co.
- Martin Stone Quarries Inc.
- New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co. Inc.
- Union Quarries Inc.
- Allegheny Mineral Corp.
- Arcosa Aggregates LLC.
- Civil & Environmental Consultants Inc.
- Mellott University.
- Centre Concrete Co.
- Delaware Valley Concrete Co. Inc.
- Dyer Quarry Inc.
- H&K Group.
- Hanson Aggregates.
- Highway Equipment & Supply Co.
- Highway Materials Inc.
- Kemper Equipment.
- York Building Products.