Superior Industries released new road portable models of its extended size 170-ft. and 190-ft. Telestacker conveyors.
Previously, owners and operators of the 48-in. x 170-ft. and 42-in. x 190-ft. telescopic radial stacking conveyors assembled the units onsite. Road portability saves users money by eliminating costs associated with on-site assembly and drastically reduces freight costs.
It also brings greater value to operators by allowing them to transfer the units from site to site.
ASGCO Conveyor Belting for Many Uses
ASGCO is a large stocking distributor of conveyor belts that represents the highest quality conveyor belt manufacturers from around the world to assist its customers in helping make their plant/mine/facility more efficient, safer and more productive.
As a conveyor belt products distributor, with more than 200,000 ft. of conveyor belt in stock, ASGCO is committed to providing all of your conveyor belt products requirements.
- Abrasion resistance. The company offers a variety of compounds that will perform in abrasive applications such as crushed stone, trap rock, ore, taconite and other abrasive applications.
- Cut and gouge resistance. The company stocks a large amount of “straight-warp” conveyor belting with specifications that will deliver longer life in high abuse applications such as primary and secondary crushers with heavy impact and sharp rock and recycling applications handling metals and glass.
- Straight-warp. Up to 2 to 4 times more tear and rip resistance of conventional belting for tough primary crushing and recycling applications.
- Heat resistance. This product offering consists of compounds withstanding hot material such as cement clinker in the cement industry, hot asphalt belts and bottom ash applications in the power industries.
- Oil resistance. The company supplies belts for the recycling, wood and pulp and paper industries.
- Flame resistance. These compounds consist of MSHA-approved conveyor belts for above ground prep plants and power plant applications, above ground mining and underground mining.
- Specialty.The company offers a large variety of Chevron conveyor belting and have fabrication capabilities for specialty cleats and sidewalls as seen in recycling, asphalt, pulp and paper industries.
ASGCO, www.asgco.com, 610-821-0210