Dakota’s pit-portable radial stacking conveyor is designed for extreme duty and simplified highway transportation. The rigid lattice frame keeps the moving parts in alignment throughout pit or highway transportation.
The telescoping undercarriage and telescoping axle provide the width and stability necessary for radial movement, to maximize stockpile size. Pit portability is possible with side or top folds, and returning telescoping axle to legal travel width. Set up time is minimized with optional hydraulic end folds, putting you on the job fast.
Standard features include:
- Lattice truss frame construction.
- Operating belt lengths from 60- to 125-ft.
- Belt widths from 18- to 60 in.
- Manual side folds as needed for portability.
- Heavy duty pin-lift telescoping undercarriage.
- Single telescoping axle for 80- and 100-ft. lengths.
- Tandem telescoping axle for 110-ft. lengths.
- Dual wheels that pivot to radial position, swivel plate.
- Heavy pit tow eye, fifth wheel tow.
- Air brakes and flaps.
Dakota Fabricating Inc., www.dakotafab.com, 866-357-8433