The Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association (PACA), the leading voice for the crushed stone, ready mixed concrete, sand and gravel, and cement industries in Pennsylvania, announced the board of directors elected at its annual meeting.
Jeff Detwiler, president of materials of New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc., continues serving as board chair. Jamie Stilley, president of Amerikohl Aggregates Inc., and Travis Rohrer, president and CEO of Rohrer’s Inc., also continue their terms as vice chair and secretary/treasurer, respectively
The following directors were elected to the board:
● Jason Blase, Conewago Ready Mix.
● Andy Lawrence, P.E., M and B Ready Mix Inc. dba DuBrook.
● Tom Bryan III, Bryan Materials Group.
● Ron Kurpiel, Heidelberg Materials.
● Paul McCarthy, Pennsy Supply Inc., a CRH Company.
● Rory McCoy, Centre Concrete Co.
● Greg Reshenberg, Wendell H. Stone Company Inc.
● Dan Schaffer, Heidelberg Materials.
● Rob Stewart, York Building Products.
● Josh Williams, Buzzi Unicem USA.
“I am excited to work with these great leaders within our industry,” said Detwiler. “I have confidence that these elected directors will drive our strategic plan forward while continuing to build on our momentum of delivering service, information, and value to our members.”
PACA’s annual meeting took place from Nov. 13-14 in Hershey. The event included two keynote addresses, a Portland Cement Association economic conference, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, presentation of the Emerging Leaders Program Class of the capstone project, the Honors Program ceremonies and more.