Vortex Loading Spouts (also known as loading chutes) provide fast and steady material flow during the loading of dry/bulk solid materials in open and/or enclosed vessels such as trucks, railcars, ships and stockpiling.
These loading spouts are designed to capture fugitive dust, prevent material waste, and ensure plant and environmental safety, with low maintenance and service expenses.
Key features include:
- Four cable hoist drive system offers enhanced stability and improved cable service factor over traditional systems.
- Center mount motor mounted beneath the main pan housing for better protection from the elements of its surrounding environment.
- Three-piece pulleys are computer numerical control (CNC) machined with rounded edges and precision cable grooves.
- Outer sleeve encompasses the spout’s internal stacking cones and contain fugitive dusts generated during the loading process.
- Outer sleeve material construction options are flexible and durable, allowing the spout to extend and retract without creating tears or other wear.
- Low profile inner support rings, used in conjunction with extruded outer support rings.
- Designed with internal cones that stack upon one another as the spout retracts, condensing to a low profile that maximizes clearance available overhead.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
Vortex Global, www.vortexglobal.com/products/loading-spout