Command Alkon announced the winners of this year’s ELEVATE Awards, recognizing both individual and corporate performance. The awards were presented during an online ELEVATE Awards Ceremony on Oct 27.
The Excellence and Trendsetter awards celebrate companies that drive success in their organization through the use of technology, and Best of the Year awards recognize individuals for their extraordinary performance.
“We’re thrilled to celebrate the winners of the 2021 ELEVATE Awards,” said Karli Langner, media relations and content marketing specialist at Command Alkon. “As always, the leadership demonstrated by these companies and individuals continues to raise the bar for excellence enabled by Command Alkon technologies. It is an honor to organize a program that highlights the incredible work they are doing.”
Ken Robinson Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
Troy Maschmeyer, Maschmeyer Concrete.
Trendsetter Awards Winners
- Change Agents of the Year: CRH.
- Going for Green: Lehigh Hanson.
- Innovation in Digitization: Martin Marietta.
- Megaproject of the Year: Grand Parkway Infrastructure.
Excellence Awards Winners
- Excellence in Apex: Riverstone Group.
- Excellence in COMMANDassurance: HC&D.
- Excellence in COMMANDbatch: Chandler Concrete.
- Excellence in COMMANDoptimize: Martin Marietta.
- Excellence in COMMANDqc: CEMEX Pacific Div.
- Excellence in COMMANDseries: Wayne Davis Concrete.
- Excellence in Conactive: IJB Groep BV.
- Excellence in CONNEX Community: Glenn O Hawbaker.
- Excellence in CONNEX Inbound Materials: Lauren Concrete.
- Excellence in CONNEX Insights: A&A Concrete.
- Excellence in CONNEX Jobsite: Iowa DOT.
- Excellence in Integra: Ohio Ready Mix.
- Excellence in Libra: Brox Industries.
- Excellence in MOBILEsales: Maschmeyer Concrete.
- Excellence in MOBILEticket: Lehigh Hanson.
- Excellence in Ruckit, Powered by CONNEX: Lafarge.
- Excellence in TFleet: Robertson’s Ready Mix.
- Excellence in TrackIt: Martin Marietta.
Best of the Year Awards Winners
- Asphalt Plant Operator of the Year: Phillip Tower, Clark Asphalt.
- Back Office of the Year: Candy Lohiser, Greer Industries.
- Bulk Hauler of the Year: Paul Hardison, 37 Trucking.
- Dispatcher of the Year: Wendy Richards, Central Supply Company.
- Everyday Hero: James Feiling, Livingstons Concrete Service.
- Fleet Manager of the Year: Matt Mitzimberg, Knight’s Companies.
- IT Specialist of the Year: Richard Clemens, New Enterprise Stone & Lime.
- Outstanding Woman in Heavy Construction: Natalie Burkholder, Burnco Rock Products Ltd.
- Ready Mix Driver of the Year: Erin Workman, Scioto Ready Mix.
- Ready Mix Plant Operator of the Year: Steve Taggart, Martin Marietta.
- Sales Rep of the Year: Renee Drosche, Lauren Concrete.
- Weighmaster of the Year: Tracy Cayler, CEMEX.