The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2018-2019 officers during an Oct. 1 annual business meeting at the association’s national convention in New York City.
The officers are:
- Chairman: Bob Alger, president and CEO, Lane Industries, Cheshire, Conn.
- Senior vice chairman: Steve McGough, president and chief financial officer, HCSS, Sugar Land, Texas.
- First vice chairman: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
- Northeastern region vice chairman: David Harwood, senior vice president, Terracon, Olathe, Kan.
- Southern region vice chairman: Jeff Nelson, president, David Nelson Construction Co., Palm Harbor, Fla.
- Western region vice chairman: Jeff Clyde, president, W.W. Clyde & Co., Springville, Utah.
- Central region vice chairman: Jim Fehsenfeld, CEO, Heritage Construction & Materials, Indianapolis.
- Vice chairman at-large: Tom Pellette, group president, construction industries, Caterpillar Inc., Deerfield, Ill.
- Vice chairman at-large: Randy Lake, CEO, CRH Americas Materials, Inc., Atlanta.
- Vice chairman at-large: Tim Duit, president, Duit Construction, Edmond, Okla.
- Vice chairman at-large: Paula Hammond, senior vice president, WSP, Seattle.
- Vice chairman at-large: Susan Martinovich, national highway market director, Jacobs, Carson City, Nev.
- Vice chairman at-large: Don Graul, president, Parsons Construction Group, Westminster, Colo.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Denver.