CASE Construction Equipment named its 2018 “Diamond Dealer” and “Gold Dealer” award recipients as a part of its North American Construction Equipment Partnership Program. The awards recognize dealerships across the U.S. and Canada for excellence in five categories including sales performance, marketing and communications, product support, parts support and training.
The 2018 Diamond Dealer award winners are:
- ASCO (Texas).
- Crawler Supply (La.).
- Groff Tractor (Pa., Md., N.J.).
- HiTrac (Winnipeg, Manitoba).
- J.R. Brisson (Ontario, Quebec).
- Kucera Farm Supply (Ontario).
- Longus Equipment Inc. (Quebec).
- McCann Industries (Ill., Ind., Mich.).
- Monroe Tractor (N.Y., Mass., Conn.).
- Nueces Power Equipment (Texas).
- Redhead Equipment (Saskatchewan).
- Sequoia Equipment (Ca.).
- State Equipment (Ky., W. Va.).
The 2017 Gold Dealer award winners are: Eagle Power & Equipment (Del., Pa.), Hills Machinery (N.C., S.C.) and Lawrence Equipment (Va.).
“Our Diamond and Gold dealers truly represent the professional partner that customers seek when choosing a brand,” said Michel Marchand, vice president – North America, CASE Construction Equipment. “These exemplary dealerships live up to the CASE brand promise throughout every aspect of their business: hiring the right people, delivering a differentiated level of service in market, and building enduring relationships with their customers.”
CASE’s Partnership Program is designed to increase dealer performance per the results of a dealer assessment while encouraging them to excel in their role as a “Professional Partner” to customers.