Rock Systems 80-ft. long portable radial stockpiling conveyor, Model 502-80 is available in widths: 24-, 30-, 36-, 42- and 48-in. The conveyor’s features include:
- Head terminal includes TEFC electric motor.
- Dodge shaft mount speed reducer with internal backstop; v-belt drive and drive guard.
- Dodge rubber lagged head pulley mounted on 1045TGP shafting with Dodge pillow block bearings, head pulley nip guards. Head terminal manually top folds for highway travel.
- Tail terminal includes Dodge 16-in. diameter self-cleaning tail pulley mounted on 1045TGP shafting with Dodge pillow block bearings; screw take-up assemblies with 24-in. travel; OSHA approved tail terminal guard.
- Radial receiving hopper bolted to tail terminal complete with skirtboards and rubber flashing.
Rock Systems offers individual material handling components as well as complete processing plants. The company has stationary, semi-portable and portable equipment available from stock. Its products are “designed by expert engineers and manufactured with precision and skill in Red Bluff, Calif. Wherever a customer needs equipment, whether down the road or across the ocean, we can provide it.”
Rock Systems, www.rocksystems.com