CASE Construction Equipment announced several dealer territory expansions in North America as the company continues to strengthen its nationwide dealer network. Existing dealers have made significant developments in their presence in Connecticut, Indiana, Florida, Michigan and Mississippi, while a new CASE dealer has been activated in northern Michigan.
“The continued evolution of our dealer footprint in North America is focused entirely on providing improved and expanded services in markets that are important to our construction equipment business,” said Michel Marchand, vice president – North America, CASE Construction Equipment. “These developments represent our commitment to customers as we further strengthen our dealer network to meet the needs of the industries that we serve.”
2018 Mid-Year Distribution Expansions:
- Lee Tractor Co. Inc. expanded its Mississippi coverage with a new location in Pearl, Miss., to serve the Jackson market.
- McCann Industries expanded to cover northwest Indiana and Grand Rapids, Mich., markets with two new locations in Mishawaka, Ind., and Dorr, Mich.
- Monroe Tractor expanded its New England coverage with a new branch location in South Windsor, Conn.
- Trekker Tractor continued its expansion in Florida with a new branch in Jacksonville.
- Ina Store, Inc. is a new CASE dealer that will cover northern Michigan from Saginaw to Traverse City with a central location in Tustin.