Terex Minerals Processing Systems (MPS) offers its MHS6203 Horizontal Screen Module, featuring the Terex Cedarapids LJ-TS Screen, which features:
- 6- x 20-ft. three-deck (LJ-TSH6203-32 or LJ-TSS6203-32) horizontal screen with ElJay oval stroke design.
- Three-shaft vibrator mechanism with adjustable stroke angle, stroke length, and speed.
- Through-hardened forged alloy steel, high performance gear.
- Patented double O-ring sealed vibrator construction.
- 160-mm spherical self-aligning anti-friction roller bearings with patented flow through oil lubrication system.
- Rivet bolted (cold rivet) ¼-in.-thick side plate design.
- 5/16-in. laminated reinforcing plates.
- Gland-type non-wearing shaft seal.
- Crowned deck frames.
- Clamp bars adjust for all wire media thickness.
- Discharge lips with ¼-in. thick AR steel liners.
- Bolt-on 24-in. (600mm) feed box with ¼-in. AR steel liners.
- Heavy-duty coil spring suppression with rubber surge snubbers.
Other key features include:
- An extra heavy-duty I-beam frame.
- Rigid diagonal truss construction.
- Galvanized steel structure including walkways, steps and guard rails.
Designed with logistics in mind, the MHS6203 Horizontal Screen Module, including all its components, can be transported in one container.
The modular product line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug and play” modules. Set-up time and ease of operation is aided by the simplicity of the modular product range. It is designed to fit and work together interchangeably. All modules bolt together on-site and require minimal on-site wiring.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems, www.terex.com