Weir Esco offers Ultralok high-performance tooth systems for the earthmoving industry. The cost-efficient, low-profile Ultralok tooth system performs in a full range of machine applications. The integrated lock makes it a true two-piece system, reducing inventory over traditional three-piece systems.
The Ultralok system includes a comprehensive package of points and adapters for 6- to 75-metric-ton excavators and 1.8-to 12-cu.-yd. class wheel loaders.
Ultralok – Simple, easy and safer.
- Integrated lock means no pins to order, lose or mismatch.
- Points are easily installed and removed with a simple pry tool.
- Minimal downtime between replacements.
- Using the Ultralok system results in increased productivity with less maintenance.
- A better operating cost position and increased profits.
- Greater success in obtaining job bids while maintaining profitability.
- Reliability provides more machine uptime to complete jobs on time.
- Hammerless and safer.
- Fast field replacements – just click and dig.
Weir Esco, www.esco.weir