Nov. 28, 2022 – On Wed., Nov. 30 at 10:00 a.m. EST, National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) member Gary W. Johnson, vice president of land and quarry operations at Granite Construction Co., will participate in a hearing held by the Committee of Environment and Public Works on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Implementation, examining private sector perspectives. He will share a first-hand perspective on the value aggregates provide to communities across the country and the need to effectively implement the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act as passed by Congress.
- Dave Bauer, president and CEO, American Road & Transportation Builders Association.
- Matt Stanberry, managing director, Highland Electric Fleets.
- Johnathon Levy, chief commercial officer, EVgo Services.
- Ali Mills, president, Plum Contracting, Inc., Associated General Contractors of America.
- Gary W. Johnson, vice president, land and quarry, Granite Construction Co.
EPW Committee Hearing on “Putting the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law to Work: The Private Sector Perspective.”
Nov. 30 at 10:00 a.m. EST.
406 Dirksen Senate Office Building, this will also be broadcast live through the EPW website.