Aug. 3, 2022 – Every quarry needs to have one of these around for an all-purpose clean up machine. At a special evening media event, CASE Construction Equipment launched what it is calling “an all-new, industry-first equipment category” with the introduction of the CASE Minotaur DL550 compact dozer loader. The event took place at CASE’s Customer Center in Tomahawk, Wis. CASE said the Minotaur is a result of much customer feedback, 29 patents and more than 10,000 hours of field tests. The Minotaur DL550 weighs about 18,000 lb. and runs at 114 hp, delivering dozing and grading performance, as well as site-loading capabilities. Also unique to the machine is compatibility with many existing attachments.
Key features of the new CASE Minotaur DL550 compact dozer loader:
- Industry-exclusive chassis-integrated C-frame with six-way blade delivers true dozer performance.
- Industry-exclusive fully integrated rear ripper for tearing tough soils (optional).
- Standard 1.25-cu.-yd. bucket for heavy-duty loading and material handling.
- Compatible with hundreds of attachments – enhanced high-flow comes standard.
- Choice of steel tracks (two options) or rubber tracks to match jobsite profiles.
- CASE Universal Machine Control allows for the precision construction solution of your choice.
- Powerful collaborative fleet management with CASE SiteWatch telematics (standard) and remote machine access for diagnostics and software uploads.