SSAB is taking the lead in reducing the carbon footprint of the steel industry and is aiming to launch the world’s first fossil-free steel by around 2026. But how does fossil-free steel production actually work? And what’s the difference between green steel and fossil-free steel?
SSAB will offer a fact-packed webinar to help you learn more about SSAB’s fossil-free steel production.
This SSAB webinar will answer the following questions – and lots more:
- What is fossil-free steel?
- How does fossil-free steelmaking work?
- What is the difference between green steel and fossil-free steel?
- When will it be possible for customers to buy fossil-free steel from SSAB?
- How will fossil-free steel affect the quality and performance of steels?
- What do EPDs from SSAB contain?
- Why is SSAB classed as a steel producer with one of the world’s lowest environmental impacts?
The webinar will end with a Q&A session, where you can put all your questions to the experts. Please share this webinar invitation with colleagues who might be interested.
Register for the webinar here.