Astec opens an exciting new chapter at the AGG1/World of Asphalt 2022 show as its brands are shown together as OneASTEC. Astec brands, including Astec, Roadtec, Heatec, KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens, Peterson-Pacific, and Carlson Paving, will be found at booth #2602 at the show held March 29-31 in Nashville.
In 2021, the company officially rebranded and combined its subsidiary brands under one name. This restructuring allows the company to simplify business, focus on customers and grow as a connected partner in the industry. With all the brands under one name, Astec continues to serve as a primary resource for all Rock to Road solutions. Products include: asphalt mixing facilities, asphalt pavers, CIR machines and recycling solutions.
At the booth, learn more about Astec’s comprehensive line of products for rock to road through a display that includes both detailed scale models and full-size equipment.
- J20 Ranger Jaw Plant – The Ranger Line of track-mounted units are easy to use and transport, offering versatility and flexibility. These mobile plants are ideal for smaller operations that require powerful equipment with a limited footprint.
- Astec Self-Erect Storage Silo – A self-erect silo for portable asphalt plants.
- M-Pack Asphalt Mixing Plant – High production, large storage capacity and high-quality components make this asphalt mixing plant highly functional.
- Asphalt Terminal – Equipment for an asphalt terminal involves storage, heating, piping and pumping systems. As a single source supplier, Astec designs, builds and services this equipment.
- RX-505 Cold Planer – The RX-505 is a durable asphalt mill that offers high-function conveyors, automated controls, conveyor belt tensioning, rear object detection and a drum index device.
- SB-3000 Material Transfer Vehicle – The maneuverable Shuttle Buggy 3000 features adaptive cruise control, high visibility cameras, easy maintenance access and intuitive controls.
- RP-195 Highway Class Asphalt Paver – The reliable rubber-tracked RP-195 paver is designed for highway work. A fully oscillating frame provides a smooth ride and lays a smooth mat. This paver also features new operator controls with improved functionality and our industry-leading EZIV screed.
- CP130 Commercial Class Asphalt Paver – The CP130 combines material throughput and mat quality in a heavy-duty commercial package. With a 130 horsepower (97kW) Cummins Tier IV engine and heavy-duty components, the CP130 delivers award-winning performance for commercial applications.