The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2021-2022 officers – including several key aggregates-industry executives – during its annual business meeting at the association’s national convention, held in Pinehurst, N.C.
- Chair: Ward Nye, chairman of the board, president and chief executive officer, Martin Marietta, Raleigh, N.C.
- Senior vice chair: Paula Hammond, senior vice president, WSP USA, Seattle.
- First vice chair: Tim Duit, president, Duit Holdings, Edmond, Okla.
- Northeastern Region vice chair: David Harwood, senior vice president, Terracon, Olathe, Kan.
- Southern Region vice chair: Jeff Nelson, president, David Nelson Construction Co., Palm Harbor, Fla.
- Central Region vice chair: Jim Fehsenfeld, chairman, Heritage Construction & Materials, Indianapolis.
- Western Region vice chair: Lisa Robert, executive vice president, RS&H, Denver, Colo.
- Vice chair at-large: Kevin Cornish, senior vice president, T. Y. Lin International Group, San Francisco.
- Vice chair at-large: Tony Fassino, group president, Construction Industries, Caterpillar Inc.,Deerfield, Ill.
- Vice chair at-large: Randy Lake, CEO, CRH Americas Materials, Inc., Atlanta.
- Vice chair at-large: Tom O’Grady, president, HNTB, Kansas City, Mo.
- Vice chair at-large: Michael Vecellio, vice president, Vecellio Group Inc., West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Vice chair at-large: Dave Zanetell, president, Kraemer North America, Castle Rock, Colo.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, former president and CEO, Summit Materials LLC, Denver.
ARTBA brings together all facets of the transportation construction industry to responsibly advocate for infrastructure investment and policy that meet the nation’s need for safe and efficient travel. ARTBA also offers value-added programs and services providing its members with a competitive edge.