US Aggregates’ Delphi Quarry, Delphi, Ind., hosted Congressman Jim Baird and State Representative Beau Baird as well as leaders from across The Heritage Group at the plant for a tour Tuesday, July 6.
Milestone Contractors, Asphalt Materials and Heritage Environmental Services had representatives participate. The tour gave the legislators a glimpse inside of a US Aggregates operation and the opportunity to hear about work being done across its family of companies.
Both representatives were interested to learn about US Aggregates’ presence in their district, the jobs it creates directly and indirectly for their constituents, and the process of how the rocks go from the quarry to building roads in the community.
- Bill Corbett, plant manager, US Aggregates.
- Beau Baird, Indiana state representative.
- Megan Savage, senior director, government and community affairs, The Heritage Group.
- Jim Baird, congressman, IN-4.
- Ross Larimore, sales manager, US Aggregates.
- Ben Hardy, sales representative, Asphalt Materials.
- Justin Patterson, business development manager, Milestone Contractors.
- Ali Alavi, executive vice president – regulatory affairs & general counsel, Heritage Environmental Services.