Jeff Wansley, executive director of the Georgia Construction Aggregate Association (GCAA), has been appointed to serve as secretary/treasurer on the national Aggregate and Concrete Executives (ACE) board of directors for the term 2019-2020. Wansley will then move into the ACE vice chair position in two years.
“I am honored to be selected by my peers to serve as secretary and treasurer on the ACE board of directors,” Wansley said. “I look forward to working with these passionate men and women in further advocating for the construction aggregate industry in Georgia and throughout the United States.”
In his leadership role as association executive director for GCAA, Wansley works with board and staff to ensure that the association is a strong resource for its members and an effective advocate for the construction aggregate industry across the state.
As new secretary/treasurer of the Aggregate and Concrete Executives Board, Wansley will join:
- Nick Rodgers (chairman) – Kentucky Crushed Stone Association.
- Rita Madison (vice chairman) – Arkansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association.
- Peter Vlahos (immediate past chair) – Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association.
- Randy Olsen – Iowa Limestone Producers Association.
- Doug Needham – Michigan Aggregates Association.
- Alan Sparkman – Tennessee Concrete Association.
- Jay Stem – North Carolina Aggregates Association.
- Tom Evans – Maryland Ready Mix Concrete Association.
- Todd Ohlheiser – Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Association.