The Terex Finlay 674 is a “highly versatile and adaptable machine engineered and built for working in quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal and aggregate applications,” according to the company.
As a compact and easily transportable machine, it offers operators rapid set up and tear down times. The new screenbox features three inclined decks (top and middle deck: 12- x 5-ft., bottom deck: 10- x 5-ft.) giving a large screening area of 170 sq. ft.
The screenbox features quick wedge tensioning (top and middle deck), access holes and a bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes. All four discharge conveyors hydraulically fold for transport. The fourth product “oversize plus” conveyor can work at varying angles to accurately discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
A high performance 42-in. belt feeder, with hydraulic variable speed drive, is standard and has proven performance and versatility in demanding and varied working environments. The hopper has a 10.50-cu.-yd. capacity as standard and can be fitted with a remote control hydraulic tipping grid.
A Caterpillar C4.4 air-cooled engine is used to power the Terex Finlay 674. The heavy-duty crawler tracks, and optional radio remote control unit, make on site mobility very easy.
The fully self-contained plant can be hydraulically folded and ready for transport in less than 30 minutes making it ideal for contract screening.
- Triple deck screen with galvanized all around fixed catwalk access for ease of operation and maintenance.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor can work at varying angles and can accurately discharge for recirculation to crusher or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted between 18 to 37 degrees.
- Maximum utilization of three decks provides ultra-efficient screening capabilities.
- Updated hopper and belt feeder gives improved material flow onto main conveyor.
Terex Finlay, www.terex.com/mobile-processing-equipment/en, 502-736-5280