The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced that it will take a supporting role for Rock Products’ Automation & Energy Conference. Taking place November 19-21, 2013, in Atlanta at the Galleria Centre, the Automation & Energy Conference will provide the aggregate and construction-materials community with information and resources to make the most of automation opportunities and energy efficiencies that allow for more efficient and profitable plant operations.
“NSSGA is pleased to become a sponsor of the Automation & Energy Conference hosted by Rock Products magazine and Mining Media International,” said NSSGA President Gus Edwards. “In keeping with its mission to further the education of aggregates producers, this show offers a great opportunity to learn more about the application of automation techniques in a quarry environment and to explore ideas for energy efficiency.”
The Automation & Energy Conference will feature educational sessions including:
- Panel Discussion: Technology: What’s New?
- Automation Opportunities In A Quarry.
- Automation Opportunities In A Batch Plant.
- Maximizing Plant Productivity By Benchmarking & Evaluating Performance.
- Linking Energy & Reliability – Your Key To Sustainability.
- Energy Audits.
- Logistics And Truck Technology.
- Data Mining And Decision Making.
- Plant Networking And Intelligent Plant Systems.
- Conveyor Systems, Automation and Monitoring.
- Off-Road Truck Technology: Tracking And Diagnostics.
- High Efficiency Motors.
- Predictive Maintenance, Remote Diagnostics And Asset Management.
- Solar And Wind: Renewable Energy For Plants.
- Investing In High Tech Human Capital – The Employee Of The Future.
- Legal Issues Impacting Energy and the Environment.
“We are thrilled to have NSSGA supporting this event. NSSGA brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in the area of automation and operations, and will bring more value and resources for conference attendees,” commented Mark Kuhar, editor, Rock Products magazine.