Cardinal Scale Wi-Fi Transmitter and Receiver
- Published: Thursday, 10 July 2014 11:40
Cardinal Scale’s S2WIFI connects to IEEE 802.11b/g wireless local area networks (wireless LAN) and wirelessly sends data from weight indicators to existing networks, remote displays, printers, laptops, PCs, tablets and smart phones.
The robust S2WIFI allows you to utilize Cardinal’s extensive library of mobile apps for smart phones and tablets, such as Pathway and RemoteWeigh. The S2WIFI converts serial to a Wi-Fi signal and supplies wireless Ethernet for any Cardinal Scale indicator. It may be added to an existing network or you can create a stand-alone network.
The S2WIFI features:
- U.S.-made quality and technical support.
- Watertight, weatherproof enclosure.
- Easy Web browser configuration.
- Supplies wireless Ethernet for any indicator.
- Compact, fully-enclosed module.
- Network configuration recall.
- Appears as a wireless access point.
- Polycarbonate box with clear-smoke cover.
- No external power needed.
- Easily connects to an existing network.
Four communication status LEDs quickly identify power, link connection, transmit/receive, and reset to the factory default.
Cardinal Scale, www.cardet.com