Terex MPS will debut the CRC1150S closed-circuit crushing plant at this year’s ConExpo-Con/Agg. The plant features the TC1150 300-hp Terex Cone Crusher and the TSV6203 6- x 20-ft. triple-deck screen. The CRC1150S offers big capacities in a highly portable plant.
Key features include:
- TSV6203 triple-shaft, high g-force screen.
- TSH6203 triple-oversized, surge-buffering, cone-shaft, high g-force, triple-deck screen.
- Compact low maintenance “walk-over” flex shaft screen drive.
- Quick release, hopper with integrated overflow chute system.
- Tri-axle suspension with 57.5 in. axle spacing.
- 42-in., 20-hp main feed conveyor, impact rollers in feed hopper, rubber discharge hood.
- Metal detector on main feed conveyor.
- 36-in, 10-hp under-crusher conveyor with diverging hopper.
- 54-in., 10-hp under-screen fines conveyor
- Simple transfer and mid-plant product chutes.
- Maintenance friendly chute liners; bolted side liners and keyed bottom liners.
- Four-section blending system to mix second and bottom decks products.
- All motors including 300-hp crusher motor.
Terex MPS team members will be on hand throughout the event to introduce the company’s latest innovations and to offer their unique combination of experience and expertise to customers seeking maximum efficiency, performance and serviceability from their equipment. Visit Terex MPS at booth G3882.
Terex MPS, www.terexmps.com