Mack Trucks named Vision Truck Group of Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, its 2016 North American Dealer of the Year. Vision Truck achieved 189 percent of their sales goal in 2016, while also obtaining 25 percent market share in their region. The dealership also made significant investments in facilities, services and people, and celebrated 50 years in business.
"Vision Truck Group exemplifies the kind of organization customers are drawn to, and for good reason," said Jonathan Randall, senior vice president of sales, Mack Trucks North America. "The service, support and dedication they provide keeps their customers on the road and earning, and Mack Trucks is proud to be their partner."
Mack Trucks also named 2016 winners for its regional sales divisions:
- Northeast Region: Bergey’s Truck Center, Souderton, Penn.
- Southeast Region: Transource Truck and Trailer Center, Greensboro, N.C.
- Central Region: M & K Truck Centers, Chicago, Ill.
- Southwest Region: East Texas Mack Sales, Longview, Texas.
- West Region: Mountain West Truck Center, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Canada Region: Vision Truck Group.
The Mack Leasing North America Dealer of the Year Award went to Nextran Rental and Leasing, Jacksonville, Fla. Mack of Nashville LLC received the North America Remarketing Dealer of the Year Award, and the overall Customer Service Award went to Vision Truck Group.