Cedarapids CRS6203FV Feeder/Screen Plant Increases Production
- Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013 16:52
Terex Minerals Processing Systems (Terex MPS) expanded its CR Series portable plant line with the addition of the Terex Cedarapids CRS6203FV feeder/screen plant. This revolutionary plant features the next generation, patent-pending LJ-TSV screen.
The new screen can increase production and handle applications not possible with traditional horizontal screens because it combines the efficient, high g-force oval stroke motion with variable slope operation to handle larger deck loads. The plant’s large surge hopper with remote controlled grid and variable speed belt feeder allows loader feed from either side to increase productivity and flexibility.
- LJ-TSV6203 variable slope screen handles larger deck loads and bigger screen openings to increase production.
- Hydraulic raising module lifts screen up to 10 degrees in 2.5-degree increments to best fit the application.
- Screen suspension and stabilization system provides variable slope operation, low-maintenance motion dampers, and eliminates installing and removing transport braces.
- Fines reject system removes excess fines to help achieve in-spec product without additional conveyors.
“We are very excited to offer the new CRS6203FV portable plant featuring our next generation screen that gives customers a product that will handle more applications than other machines on the market,” said Ed Sauser, product manager for Terex Minerals Processing Systems. “The plant also has many operator friendly features which include service platforms, conveniently located grease banks and cartridge style belt flashing.”
Terex Minerals Processing Systems, www.terexmps.com