Troughing Idler Streamlines Performance
- Published: Thursday, 18 July 2013 16:41
The Tru-Trainer Troughing idler from ASGCO is based on an enhanced load carrying design which features quicker activation, increased swing and overall better performance, according to the company. There is no edge damage and the troughing angle is adjustable.
The product features:
- Load Carrying Side Conveyor Alignment – Due to the troughed nature of this side of the conveyor belt, the Tru-Trainer Troughing roller was specifically developed to accommodate a different training configuration.
- Activating Wing Rollers – Set to have a maximum effective contact between the belt edge and the wing roller of 25-55 degrees (instead of the usual 90 degrees), and are compatible with all troughed belts from 15-45 degrees.
- Internal Pivot – As the conveyor belt moves off-center the conveyor belt slides up the wing roll and thus causes the Tru-Trainer to pivot on its internal pivot and steer the conveyor belt back to center with minimum force.
- Unique Steering Roller – The unique aspect of the Tru-Trainer Troughing Trainer roller is that the center roll does all the steering and not the wing rolls, as this is where the most effective steering forces are exerted.