ASGCO Armorite Wear Liners Offer Protection for Extreme Conditions
- Published: Friday, 28 September 2012 12:18
Armorite is a combination of high chromium and molybdenum white iron, metallurgically bonded to a mild, thick steel plate that provides maximum protection in high wear areas. Armorite has a mild steel backing that cushions the white iron, enabling it to withstand impact and it’s easily weldable with minimal preparation. These wear liners have proved successful in iron ore, copper/gold mining and other types of metal and other hard rock mining applications.
- White Iron: Modified AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo.
- Vacuumed brazed and liquid nitrogen cooled to achieve a high-strength-joint.
- Mild steel backing offers strength, machinability and impact resistance.
- Guaranteed to last 5-6 times longer than AR500.