ARI News Feed
- Hanley Wood and USGBC Establish a Strategic Partnership with Greenbuild and Plan to go Global
- SMC to spend $750M for 3 cement plants
- Holcim, SHDA sign cement supply deal
- Indian cement-makers want green status for power generated through waste-heat recovery
- Indian Cement makers line up for PE deals for expansion plans
|Hydraulic Pump Drives|
|Friday, 10 February 2012 17:40|
The WPT Power Pump Drives are available for indirect or auxiliary drives, which make them suitable for off highway and mobile equipment, including rock crushers and grinders. The pump drive mounts between the engine and the rugged WPT Power Take-Offs, and provides for multiple live or clutched pumps.
It is self-contained and does not require external lubrication or pumps. Internal heat exchangers can be added where required and a variety of options, including PTO clutches, are available. The WPT Power Pump Drives are available in four different sizes with maximum torque capacities from 413 lb.-ft. (560 Nm) through 4,650 lb.-ft. (6300 Nm) and operating speeds from 2,100 rpm to 3,000 rpm. All units mount to standard SAE housings and provide up to 8 pump mounting faces. All Power Pump Drives are provided with flexible couplings on the input side for torsional dampening.
WPT Power Corp., www.wptpower.com