Industrial Accessories Company (IAC), known for turnkey plant design and construction within the frac sand industry (with more than 45 previous frac sand plant projects), announced the opening of a new service center in Monahans, Texas, to support customer needs in the Permian Basin. IAC’s prior field service office was located in Kermit, Texas.
From this office, IAC will provide customers:
• Locally based, quick response labor and support teams for equipment repair.
• Wet and dry plant optimization audits/inspections.
• Baghouse inspections, maintenance, and replacement parts, including filter bags, cages, accessories and filter change-out services.
• Dryer inspections, alignment, maintenance and replacement parts.
• Dryer tire alignment and balancing.
• Dryer refractory lining and service.
• Burner management and tuning.
• Conveying systems design, service and parts.
• Warehousing of critical spare parts.
• Automated control systems inspection and repair.
• Wet plant pumps and controls.
• Short- or long-term labor resources for all technical plant positions.
• Stack testing.
• Capital equipment design, supply and installation
• Used equipment sourcing, supply and installation.
• Turnkey projects including plant expansions and mining expansions.
Jerrod Baker, IAC’s general manager – Permian Business, said, “With demand for frac sand on the rise, plants in the Permian are looking for ways to optimize output and uptime. When equipment needs repair, plant operators demand fast action and skilled people to restore service. IAC can provide this with local teams and quick availability of parts. Additionally, IAC’s experienced team can inspect equipment and processes to identify ways of maximizing output. IAC has a strong reputation for building frac sand plants. Our focus is to help customers get the most from every aspect of their Wet or Dry plant. With one call to IAC, customers can get a full range of services, quickly, even on equipment not originally supplied by IAC.”