Clyde Companies Inc., the parent company of WW Clyde, Geneva Rock, Sunroc, Sunpro, Scott Contracting, Beehive Insurance, GWC Capital, and Bridgesource has made several organizational changes in senior leadership.
- Wilford Clyde, currently serving as president, CEO, and chairman of Clyde Companies, will continue as CEO and chairman.
- Jeremy Hafen has been appointed president of Clyde Companies. He has worked at Clyde Companies for 16 years, formerly serving as president of Sunroc Building Materials (now Sunpro), president of Sunroc Corp., and president of Clyde Business Group.
- Jeff Clyde, current president of the Clyde/Geneva Group, will be retiring at the close of 2020. He built a successful 38-year career at Clyde Companies, including serving as president of WW Clyde for seven years.
- Jim Golding, currently serving as president of Geneva Rock, has been appointed president of Construction Materials and Services Group at Clyde Companies. He has built a 37-year career at Geneva Rock, including serving as president for 11 years.
- Jay Ritchie, currently serving as executive vice president of Geneva Rock, has been appointed president of Geneva Rock.
- Howard Watts, currently serving as corporate secretary, will be retiring at the close of 2020. He completed a rewarding 40-year career at Clyde Companies.
- Brandon Hale has been appointed as corporate secretary and will continue his responsibilities as general counsel.
All changes became effective Dec. 8, 2020.
“These changes reflect a thoughtful and strategic approach to long-term growth and succession planning for the entire organization. We honor the leaders who have guided the organization to become what it is today, and we are confident the future of Clyde Companies continues to be very bright as we remain committed to our core values and long-standing principles,” said Hafen.
Clyde Companies Inc. also announced its acquisition of Denver-based Interstate Highway Construction (IHC) in a stock acquisition finalized on Dec. 31, 2020.
IHC has merged with Scott Contracting, a construction company also operating in the Denver metro area, which was previously acquired by Clyde Companies in 2018. The two companies will be combined as IHC Scott, Inc. and will continue to serve the Denver market with high-quality construction products and services, the company stated.
“We are excited to welcome IHC to the family of Clyde Companies. We are confident this acquisition will strengthen our company’s strategic growth throughout the Intermountain West as we continue to operate committed to our mission statement, Building a Better Community,” said Hafen.