Atlas Copco Power Technique (AC) has added Warrior, Ala.-based Mid-America Engine as a dealer, effective immediately. Mid-America Engine will provide sales, service and distribution to customers throughout Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and the Florida Panhandle.
Specializing in power generation, Mid-America Engine will carry the complete line of AC power and light tower products. This includes:
- QAC Twin Power generators.
- QAS mobile diesel generators (25 up to 625 kVA).
- iP and P portable gas generator range (up to 8,000 W).
- HiLight LED and metal halide diesel light towers.
- Electric light towers (plugs into any power source: auxiliary power, electrical generator or directly into the grid).
“We are excited and proud to now be able to offer the Atlas Copco brand of generators and light towers,” said Keith Coleman, president at Mid-America Engine. “Whether it is safety, features or benefits, AC continuously moves the needle as an industry leader in the power and light space. This is a big deal for us, but an even bigger deal to our customers.”