Command Alkon announced the winners of this year’s ELEVATE Awards, recognizing both individual and corporate performance. The awards were presented during an online ELEVATE Awards Ceremony on Oct. 28th.
The Excellence and Trendsetter Awards celebrate companies that drive success in their organization through the use of technology, and Best of the Year awards recognize individuals for their extraordinary performance.
“We’re thrilled to celebrate the winners of the 2020 ELEVATE Awards,” said Karli Langner, organizer of the ELEVATE Awards at Command Alkon. “As always, the leadership demonstrated by these companies and individuals continues to raise the bar for heavy work excellence enabled by Command Alkon technologies. I’m truly amazed by each winner and finalist, and I am honored to highlight the incredible work they are doing.”
Ken Robinson Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
- Ronnie Klatt, Lauren Concrete.
Trendsetter Awards Winners
- Innovation in Digitization: Lauren Concrete.
- Sustainability: Lafarge.
- Business Continuity: NEBCO.
- Safety: Great Lakes Aggregates.
- CONNEX Community: Benevento Companies.
- CONNEX Partnerships: HCSS/BOND Civil & Utility.
Excellence Awards Winners
- Excellence in Apex: Vulcan Materials.
- Excellence in CONNEX Jobsite: Austin Bridge & Road.
- Excellence in COMMANDassurance: Wayne Davis Concrete.
- Excellence in COMMANDbatch: Supermix.
- Excellence in COMMANDqc: Ascension Quality Concrete.
- Excellence in COMMANDseries: Rudus Oy.
- Excellence in HaulIt: JM Materials.
- Excellence in Integra: Blalock Companies.
- Excellence in MOBILEsales: Hilltop Basic.
- Excellence in MOBILEticket: Maschmeyer Concrete.
- Excellence in COMMANDoptimize: Demix Beton.
- Excellence in supplyCONNECT: Sagamore.
- Excellence in TrackIt: Irving Materials Inc..
- Excellence in TrackIt 3P: Minnesota Paving & Materials.
Best of the Year Awards Winners
- Megaproject of the Year: The Iowa DOT with the I-74 Mississippi River Bridge Project (Supplier – Hahn Ready Mix).
- Back Office of the Year: Bernard Perry, New Enterprise Stone and Lime Co., Inc..
- Batch Operator of the Year: Rick Rebillard, Lafarge/Northland Ready Mix.
- Contracted Hauler of the Year: Krystal Vierkant, Rocks On Trucks, Inc..
- Dispatcher of the Year: Latoya Brown, Aggregate Industries.
- Outstanding Woman in Heavy Construction: Kathy Freeman, HEI Civil.
- Weighmaster of the Year: Matt Born, Greer Industries.