The Sandvik UJ440i is an intelligent, fuel-efficient and user-friendly mobile jaw crusher, according to the company. The robust and reliable unit has been designed for high performance, safety and minimal operator intervention.
The UJ440i features the Sandvik CJ412 with a large jaw size of 47- x 33-in./1,200- x 830-mm, which offers great size reduction and consistent performance. Production is maximized through the generous feed opening coupled with a hydraulic close side setting (CSS) that enables rapid changes through push button operation. The jaw also comes complete with a level sensor as standard to maintain optimum material flow in the chamber when crushing.
The UJ440i tracked mobile is fully operated via radio remote control and can be ready to work in less than 20 minutes on site, with safe set-up from ground level. The hopper walls are hydraulically foldable and automatically locked in position, and the main conveyor features an adjustable discharge height. The unit is also fitted with rubber lined impact zones to reduce wear and noise, and minimize maintenance downtime.
The model is very versatile and can be offered in three different variants to suit specific applications:
- Comfort – With Grizzly Feeder for crushing on clean rock and gravel.
- Classic – With Grizzly Feeder and Live under Screen for crushing rock and gravel.
- Trend – With Pan Feeder and Live Pre Screen for crushing on clean rock and gravel with a lot of fines.
Customer benefits include:
- A complete mobile crushing and screening process unit, which works independently or can be interlocked in a process train with other units.
- Trouble free and safe operation is ensured due to automatic and continuous monitoring of the production process by the in-built intelligent control system.
- Production is maximized due to generous feed opening and hydraulically adjustable CSS.
- Fuel efficient with low rpm diesel engine, direct drive and hydraulics system.
- This processing unit is ready for operation in less than 20 minutes.
- Rigid and spacious walkways allow safe and easy access for maintenance and inspection.
- My Fleet fitted as standard, to allow customers to view live equipment information, ringfencing their investment, plan service and maintenance.
- Capable of producing two product fractions with optional hanging screen unit.