ESAB Welding & Cutting Products will offer hands-on demonstrations of its products for arc welding, plasma cutting, oxy-acetylene cutting, carbon-arc gouging, exothermic cutting and personal protective equipment at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2020, March 10 -14, in Las Vegas.
Look for the ESAB Solutions Tour Truck in booth B-7719 in the Bronze Lot, which is the outside lot located at the south end of the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition, booth visitors will be able to participate in cutting contests where they can win a Victor oxy-fuel cutting outfit and other prizes.
ESAB will also showcase its industry-leading portfolio of filler metals, including Dual Shield self-shielded flux cored wires, ESAB 7018-1 Prime low-hydrogen electrodes in the new 4-lb. VacPac vacuum-sealed packages, Atom Arc and Atom Arc Acclaim low-hydrogen electrodes; Pipeweld cellulosic electrodes and Stoody hardfacing electrodes.
Featured products available for live-arc demonstrations include:
- The Robust Feed Pro, the first portable wire feeder with an IP44 protection class rating, which means it is protected against water splashes from all directions. Booth visitors will be able to test the Robust Feed Pro using Dual Shield flux cored wire and the Warrior 500i power source.
- The Warrior 750i offers a 750A output at 100-percent duty cycle for greater productivity with larger diameter electrodes, notably for arc gouging with carbons up to 1/2-in. diameter.
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster plasma cutters, including the next-generation Cutmaster 40, a 115 to 230V unit that weighs 22 lb., is rated for cutting ½-in. steel and delivers a 40-amp output at 40% duty cycle.
- The new SAVAGE A40 auto-darkening welding helmet, which offers many of the performance benefits of the radical Sentinel A50 helmet, including an external grind mode button, at an affordable price.
- Rebel welders, including the all-process Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC.
- Renegade 300i Stick/TIG inverter, which packs a 300-amp output at 40% duty cycle in a 33-lb. package.
- Arcair carbon-arc gouging and Arcair SLICE exothermic cutting systems. SLICE systems are popular for construction equipment maintenance, as they can help remove frozen pins and worn metal.
- Victor cutting torches and EDGE 2.0 regulators.
ESAB Welding & Cutting, www.esab.com