The second-generation Warman WGR pump was specifically designed for the construction aggregates industry, offering several innovative features including improved hydraulic design, enhanced gland options, simplified wet-end and added benefits for safe and reduced maintenance.
The replaceable impeller and liners are manufactured using Linatex premium rubber, proven to deliver the best wear performance and lengthen maintenance intervals for wet sand applications.
While the streamlined slurry flow path reduces recirculation and energy consumption making this the ideal choice for sand and aggregate sites.
Key features/benefits include:
- Replaceable Linatex premium rubber wear components.
- Adjustable impeller for sustained high efficiencies.
- New hydraulic design reduces turbulence and minimizes power draw.
- High capacity bearings to withstand high loads.
- Enhanced gland seal options.
- Ease of maintenance.