When it comes to over-the-road trucks, why replace all six fuel injectors when only one has gone bad? Because changing out six injectors at one time can actually prove to be more cost effective than replacing just the sluggish one, according to Mack Trucks.
Here’s the reason: fuel injectors wear at approximately the same rate. So when one fails, the others likely aren’t far behind. While the wear process often begins with a clog, it can quickly progress to O-ring failure. This, in turn, creates a host of vehicle performance issues, such as fuel leaks, hard starts, increased fuel consumption, rough idling and lower emissions performance.
By replacing all six injectors at once, you’ll realize several cost-saving benefits. You’ll also reduce excess downtime by performing a single, planned maintenance event instead of scheduling a repair each time an injector fails.
Here are five more reasons why REMACK Six-Pack Injector Kits are the best choice for your fleet operations:
1. Through improved fuel economy, you can realize almost $4,000 in savings per year when you install a REMACK Six-Pack Injector Kit – enough to cover the cost of the kit itself.
2. Each remanufactured component used in a REMACK fuel injector undergoes a specialized ultrasonic cleaning that removes deposits and reveals wear.
3. Each injector and its components are 100 percent tested and inspected for optimum quality, performance and function.
4. All REMACK fuel injectors have 100 percent new spill and nozzle control valves and tips.
5. An MP Series REMACK Six-Pack Injector Kit comes with everything needed to complete a fuel injector service, including new stainless-steel fuel injector sleeves, cups, O-rings and paste.
REMACK fuel injectors meet OE-quality specifications and are tested on the same equipment as OE fuel injectors. Whether purchased individually or in a six pack, REMACK fuel injectors are backed by a one-year, unlimited-mile warranty when installed by an authorized Mack dealer.
The Mack dealer network is the only authorized supplier of fuel injectors specifically made for model year 2007 and newer Mack engines. Contact your local dealer to order a REMACK Six-Pack Injector Kit.
Mack Trucks, www.maxtrucks.com