Command Alkon will exhibit at Booth 31101, Feb. 12-14, at the World of Asphalt Show and Conference and co-located AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo in Indianapolis.
“We are very excited to highlight our products in Indianapolis this year at the World of Asphalt/AGG1 Show and Conference,” said Scott Dugan, manager of operations at Command Alkon. “It’s always a pleasure to feature our latest innovations, advise on best practices, and offer demonstrations so that attendees can understand the efficiencies that can be regained in their own aggregate and asphalt operations.”
Command Alkon will feature these products at the show:
• Apex – automation for the aggregates and asphalt industry.
• TrackIt – fleet telematics and workforce management.
• HaulIt – quoting, dispatching, and billing solution for aggregate haulers.
• MobileSales – sales automation for heavy building material suppliers.
• MobileTicket – electronic ticketing and electronic proof of delivery.
• BuildIt – heavy material supplier collaboration and cost tracking.
Command Alkon, www.commandalkon.com