With the new Fritsch laser particle sizer Analysette 22 NanoTec, particle measurement becomes a simple matter, for professionals as well as for any employee – in production and quality control or in research and development. No prior knowledge is required. Just start the program, select a SOP and add the sample – the rest takes place completely automatic.
Your advantages with the Analysette 22 NanoTec include:
- Measurement even of nano particles in an extremely wide measuring range of 0.01-2100 µm.
- Fast, automatic particle size analysis.
- Simple measurement with short measuring times.
- Especially high measurement precision due to the analysis of 110 channels.
- Consistent reproducibility – reliable comparability.
- User-friendly operation.
- Quick change between wet and dry measurement.
- Fast and simple cleaning.
- Short analysis times.
The very large measuring range from 0.01 µm to 2100 µm of the Analysette 22 NanoTec results from the combination of two lasers with two different measuring cell detector spacings: Large particles are detected using an infrared laser with a large distance to the measuring cell, for small particles a green laser with a small distance to the cell is used, which permits the detection of the forward scattered light up to a scattering angle of 65 degrees.
The measurement of smallest particles down into the nano range is performed by the green laser light for backward scattering. Specially arranged detectors ensure this. Especially convenient: The total measuring range of 0.01 to 2100 µm in the Analysette 22 NanoTec can be detected without converting the optical elements. The result: perfect measurements with outstanding reliability, meaningful comparability and consistent reproducibility.