Baldor Reliance Crusher Duty motors are designed for belt-driven rock crushers, pellet mills, and other applications requiring motors rated for severe duty service and high starting torques.
Product features include:
• High torque NEMA Design A electrical design exceeds NEMA Design C locked rotor, pull up and breakdown torques.
• Totally enclosed fan cooled cast iron construction minimizes vibration and bearing temperature for longer life.
• Ball bearing configurations for coupled loads and roller bearing configurations for belted loads are available from stock.
• Sealed frame fits, gasketed conduit box, and corrosion resistant epoxy finish.
• Class F insulation, 1.25 Service Factor through 100 hp, 1.15 S.F. above 100 hp.
• Stainless steel nameplate and corrosion resistant hardware.
• Super-E motors have NEMA Premium efficiency and three-year warranty.