Talbert Manufacturing named Voorhees, N.J.-based Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel as its top dealer for the 10th straight year. This award recognizes a Talbert dealer for outstanding performance in selling trailers, service and parts. In 2017, Hale sold more parts than any other Talbert dealer.
“Hale has been a huge driving force for the growth and success of Talbert trailers on the East Coast with 12 locations from Maine to Florida,” said Troy Geisler, Talbert Manufacturing vice president of sales and marketing. “Accomplishments like this are a great example of what can be achieved with the right partnerships and show what a commitment to this industry looks like.”
Hale is a full-service trailer dealership that sells new and used trailers and related equipment. The dealership also rents trailers, sells commercial trailer parts and accessories, and provides general trailer service and repairs.
The remaining Top 10 dealers, based on 2017 sales, in alphabetical order:
- Columbus Equipment Co., Columbus, Ohio.
- Coogle Truck & Trailer Sales, Otterbein, Ind.
- Freightliner of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Leslie Equipment Co., Cowen, W.Va.
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales, South Royalton, Vt.
- Lynch Chicago, Bridgeview, Ill.
- Martin Equipment, Goodfield, Ill.
- Remorques Lewis, La Présentation, Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec, Most Improved Dealer of 2017.
- Royal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service Inc., Dearborn, Mich.