Mack Trucks named Tri-State Truck Center of Memphis, Tenn., its 2017 North American Dealer of the Year. Tri-State Truck Center achieved 185 percent of its sales goal and 127 percent of its leasing plan in 2017.
“Tri-State Truck Center is an outstanding representative of the Mack brand,” said Jonathan Randall, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Mack Trucks North America. “Their commitment to offering a superior buying experience and exceptional after sale service and support ensures Mack customers are successful in their daily business of satisfying their customers. We are proud to partner with them and wish them continued success.”
Rod and Jim Maddox, third-generation owners of Tri-State, operate nine full-service branches, including a new Little Rock, Ark., flagship store that opened in October 2017. Every Tri-State location in Tennessee, Mississippi, Missouri and Arkansas sells the entire range of Mack products, as well as provides leasing, parts, service and body shop services.
Mack Trucks also named 2017 winners for its regional sales divisions:
- Northeast Region: Gabrielli Mack Sales & Service, Medford, N.Y.
- Southeast Region: Tri-State Truck Center, Memphis, Tenn.
- Central Region: Quincy Mack Sales & Service, Quincy, Ill.
- Southwest Region: Shipley Motor Equipment Co., Lowell, Ark.
- West Region: Mountain West Truck Center, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Canada Region: MacKay’s Truck Center, Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada.