Stedman multi-row cage mills pulverize, grind, crush and/or mix abrasive and non-abrasive materials – wet, sticky or dry. The cage mills will be discussed at AGG1, Booth #2214.
The cage mills offer:
- Fine, uniform grind up to 240 tph.
- Reversible for extended wear life.
- Single-, two-, four-, or six-row cage assemblies are available.
- Optional heaters and air cannons are available to reduce buildup of wet and sticky materials.
- A quick-opening housing provides minimum downtime during maintenance.
- Cage inspection requires about five minutes, complete change-out in as little as one hour.
- Aglime, coal, fertilizer, salts, potash, corn, aluminum dross, grains and gelatin applications.
- Full-scale toll processing and testing available.
Stedman Machine Co., www.stedman-machine.com