Telsmith offers a full line of vibrating equipment with models specifically designed to serve industries ranging from 24-hour mining operations, to heavy duty aggregate processing and sizing, to recycling asphalt and concrete products. Products include grizzly and pan feeders, inclined screens, horizontal screens and inclined vibrating grizzly screens. Telsmith vibrating equipment excels at providing advanced technologies combined with outstanding product support.
The company offers:
- Expertise: Application engineers listen to customers and help develop solutions that work. With a complete line of vibrating equipment, Telsmith can work with you to find the ideal equipment to fit your needs.
- Innovative Solutions: Utilizing modern design tools, Telsmith engineers develop reliable equipment with unique cost saving features. From the development of the Never-Wear sealing system that reduces maintenance and operating costs to the creation of custom deck designs that accommodate unique screen media and improve screen efficiency, Telsmith engineers deliver innovation that works.
- Quality: Manufacturing craftsmen combine the discipline of an ISO 9001: 2008 environment with precision CNC machining and the skill of dedicated master welders. All Telsmith equipment goes through rigorous testing prior to shipping to ensure it measures up to the Telsmith standard.
- Parts Availability: Large stock parts inventories and people who know the machines are in place to ensure a quick turnaround. Telsmith Parts will work with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Field Service: On-site service comes from a team of technical specialists ready to respond to a downtime emergency worldwide. Trained Telsmith service specialists are placed in strategic locations to provide prompt response with less travel time.
- Training: Telsmith offers several seminars geared at educating your staff on your equipment for optimum performance. Separate seminar sessions are held for equipment maintenance and plant operations giving you the opportunity to focus in on your interests.