Registration is now open for the 2018 World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Academy & Expo, being held March 6-8 in Houston at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
Register for AGG1 and World of Asphalt by Jan. 12 to save 35 percent off the onsite fee and take advantage of the best discounts on industry-leading educational programs. One registration includes access to both World of Asphalt and AGG1.
Attendees consistently cite the quality and value of AGG1 and World of Asphalt; 94 percent of attendees rated the last edition of the co-located shows as good to excellent.
The 2018 show will deliver more to attendees:
- More of the latest equipment and product innovations. Exhibit space sales are strong and tracking to be a sold-out show floor, with leading manufacturers and suppliers in one place ready to discuss performance capabilities that reduce downtime and boost companies’ bottom line.
- More of the latest best practices to improve business operations. The shows’ signature education programs feature a record of 120 sessions.
- AGG1 Academy from the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA).
- People, Plants and Paving Conference from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA).
- Additional NSSGA and NAPA education options to help attendees think forward with practical knowledge on industry trends and techniques to use now.
- More networking with peers across North America (& beyond). Share ideas, experiences and solutions with industry peers. “Take the pulse” of the aggregates and asphalt industries and discuss what’s ahead, to be prepared.
“AGG1 and World of Asphalt are more than just shows. They are must-attend events run by industry associations with member input and guidance to ensure that they meet the business needs of industry professionals. In fact, targeted education is central to the experience for our attendees,” said Pamala Bouchard, NSSGA vice president of membership & meetings and AGG1 show director.
Houston is a first-time World of Asphalt and AGG1 Academy & Expo host city, known as a business and recreation destination.
“City officials say the convention center and surrounding hotels sustained no damage and are fully functional from Hurricane Harvey in late August,” said Tricia Mallett, AEM director of event services & technology and World of Asphalt show director. “Houston notes it is open for business and will be fully prepared to welcome the shows.”
AGG1 Academy & Expo focuses exclusively on the aggregates industry as its leading exposition and education resource and also co-locates with the NSSGA Annual Convention.
World of Asphalt Show & Conference is the prestigious and largest trade show and education conference focused on the asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry sectors.
World of Asphalt Show and Conference is owned by NAPA, NSSGA and AEM and produced by AEM. AGG1 Academy & Expo is owned and produced by NSSGA. The shows are held annually except in ConExpo-Con/Agg years, with that show spotlighting the exhibitors and products of World of Asphalt and AGG1.