High-capacity hard metal submersible slurry pumps with agitator by BJM Pumps are a perfect choice for industries that face the most difficult pumping challenges. The KZE Series of pumps feature:
- Sealing System – Oil cooled and lubricated double mechanical seal design with SiC vs. SiC faces and Buna N elastomers. Seal chamber protected from pumpage by labyrinth rings and lipseal. Seal Minder leak-detection probe.
- Bearing System – Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings with high temperature grease to extend life. Upper radial bearing is roller bearing design. Lower radial and axial thrust bearing is double row angular contact design.
- Impeller – Semi-open hard metal slurry type impeller capable of passing 1-in. solids to accommodate heavy slurry loading.
- Agitator – Hard metal agitator keeps heavy solids from settling and allows them to be pumped away.
- Pump Materials of Construction – 28 percent high chrome iron wear parts (volute, impeller, wear plate).
– 403SS shaft and impeller key.
– 304SS hardware & fasteners.
– Cast iron motor housing.
– High chrome iron agitator.
- Power Cable – 50-ft. length standard, GGC cable with Zener diode for use with ground check controls. Conductor size AWG #6 (50 hp) and AWG #4 (75 hp).
- Sensor Cable – 50-ft. length for Seal Minder moisture sensing probe and motor thermal sensors.
- Cable Entry Sealing System – Compression fitting with Buna N grommet. Individually isolated and potted leads to prevent moisture intrusion and wicking.
- Class H insulation.
- 1.15 Service factor.
- 104 F (40 C) max liquid temperature.
- 4 pole motor speed.
BJM Pumps, www.bjmpumps.com