The Flow Detect 2000 single-piece flow detector from BinMaster is a flow/no flow detector that, unlike the two-piece flow detector, houses both the remote sensor and control console in a single NEMA 4X enclosure.
An important benefit of the Flow Detect 2000 is that it helps prevent cross contamination by ensuring flow has stopped before a new material is introduced into the flow stream. It is ideal for detecting flow conditions of solids and powders in gravity chutes, feeders, pipelines, conveyor belts or bucket elevators.
It is suitable for most industries, including the cement and mining industries.
- Contains the sensing element, power and output connections, and user adjustment controls in a single NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Can pass through non-metallic materials.
- Uses Doppler technology (microwave) to provide reliable motion detection.
- Non-intrusive flush mounting senses through non-metallic surfaces.
- Non-contact operation eliminates flow stream interruption and equipment wear.
- LED lights for flow/no flow status.
- Easy installation.