Sandvik Construction launched the new QA441 Doublescreen, the latest addition to its premium range, which has been upgraded to encompass the many product refinements of the larger QA451 triple deck version in order to improve operation, efficiency and ease of maintenance.
New for the QA441 is a color-coded push button control system with sequential start-up for ease of operation as well as an updated feeder hopper and feeder drive system for increased throughput.
To speed-up screen media changes, the QA441 includes hydraulic screen separation, new wrap around walkways, a newly designed access ladder, optimized screen drives and hydraulic raise/lower facility on the main conveyor. The standard radio remote control and upgraded electrical system will also further enhance operator safety and control.
Featuring the patented Doublescreen system, this design utilizes two high-velocity screen boxes that work independently of each other; the primary screen works as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary operates as a grader.
Doublescreen advantages over competing products include greater material control, greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiencies, making this unit ideal for producing massive volumes of high specification products, without compromising on productivity, the company said.
The QA441 is ideal for large-scale aggregates producers but lends itself to many applications including iron ore, topsoil, recycling, minerals, coal, sand and gravel.
- Patented Doublescreen featuring two independent two deck screens 6 x 1.5m (20 x 5 ft.) equivalent, effectively performing two processes on one plant.
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid.
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors.
- Greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiencies over competing products.
- Ease of operation with new color-coded control panel with sequential start up.
- Ease of maintenance with hydraulically folding walkways on three sides.